10 June 2010: ISBN-numbers for PhD theses are now handled by Lund University Library, not Kungliga biblioteket.
23 June 2008: Both class and package mccover updated to version v2.2 with LTH graphical profile and Bachelor's thesis covers.
28 June 2007: Class mccover updated to version v2.1 to incorporate LTH's new graphical profile. I am working on the package version.
27 February 2007: Package version of mcdust available.
11 January 2006: Classes mcdiss and mcdust updated to v2.1 to incorporate LTH's new graphical profile.
30 March 2005: Package mcfonts updated to v1.3. New commands \mathbi and \symbi for boldface italic in math mode.
19 April 2004 bugfix: Package mccover is updated to v1.1 and now works with the twocolumn option.
1 April 2003: Classes mcdust and mcdiss are updated to v2.0 and now handle any publication in Bokformat; see references for details.
There are three LaTeX document classes (mccover, mcdust, and mcdiss) for standardized covers for publications from the Centre for Mathematical Sciences. The mccover class for A4-sized covers, and the mcdust class for Book sized dust covers have been transformed into packages allowing the cover os dustcover to be included in the same file as the main document. They all work independently of the mcfonts package.
Centrally installed document classes:
- mccover.cls. Covers for A4-sized publications, i.e. preprints/reports, master's theses, bachelor's theses, compendia, etc.
- mcdiss.cls. Covers for doctoral and licentiate theses, yearsbooks, and standalones in Bokformat.
- mcdust.cls. Title page and copyright page for doctoral and licentiate theses, yearsbooks, and standalones in Bokformat.
Centrally installed package:
- mccover.sty. Covers for A4-sized publications, i.e. preprints/reports, master's theses, bachelor's theses, compendia, etc., for inclusion in the main document.
- mcdust.sty. Title page and copyright page for doctoral and licentiate theses, yearsbooks, and standalones in Bokformat for inclusion in the main document.
- Code generator: An Automatic cover TeX-code generator that produces .tex-files from the publication data (Title, Author, etc.).
- Publication types: A description of the publications that have standardized covers and what those standards are.
- Numbers: What are those numbers and why do you need them? The ISSN, LUxFxx, and ISBN series.
- References: A list and description of all options, commands, and error messages connected with the cover files.
- Requirements and files: What is needed in order to produce covers from the .tex-files, well as .tex-file examples, as produced by the Code generator, of the different cover types, for downloading and editing.